- “All you need is love” is a false statement.
- What I want to be when I grow up.
- Whatever it is, it’s not about me.
- “Bad boys” make lousy boyfriends.
- My parents were smarter than I thought. (They were, however, incredibly naive.)
- I’m a good mother. Step-mother. Parental figure. whatever. I’m good at it.
- How to enjoy exercise. (Not that i’ve figured it out yet, but had i, it would have solved a multitude of issues.)
- Quiet alone time is crucial for me. I’m an extrovert, so it never occurred to me, but I do. My nervous system hits overload otherwise.
- The journey IS the point, not the goal. The goal is the motivation for the journey.
- “Having fun” is not enough to give my life meaning. Because as soon as I stopped having fun, life lost its meaning. For me, there has to be more. I’m lucky to have found meaning in my life. Otherwise, I might not be here.
The “instructions” of the meme are to tag other people to do the same one, but that’s not me. If the idea intrigues you, make your own list, and by all means, let me know. 🙂