- “Working with all my heart”…. half a heart so far. Still, it’s on my mind.
- Trying to learn to use the mouse with my left hand. Last night after I’d done it for about an hour, i had trouble driving home because i was in a different vehicle than usual and my brain was already confused about left and right. Worked out fine but it was weird. I will persevere and push on to victory though!! It’s the ONLY way to make my workspace ergonomically correct (not taking chair into account at all), and it would take some stress off my right forearm which has been sore for…, well for years.
- Cramps suck!
- Eldest daughter is about to turn 18 and move across the country. Happy and stressful at the same time.
- It’s almost summer when youngest daughter will move to real mom’s house for 2-3 months. Anticipation. Quiet. Stillness.
- Son’s whereabouts this summer unknown, probably at our house, not real mom’s, but I don’t care. The only indication he is there is missing food, messy counters, and plates showing up after two days of food drying on them. Annoying items to be sure, but not very demanding for me.
- More sleep wanted, extra hours in day to accommodate more sleep preferred. No cooperation from upstairs on that.
- It’s beautiful and sunny and warm today. I have lilies (i think) growing in my yard, next to the irises! Ahhhh, so pretty! The Rhodies are blooming with a riot of color everywhere you look. I love Oregon. LOVE IT!!
- Also, learning to sit up straight. Hurts like hell. Whose idea was it to make this the responsibility of muscles? you don’t have to worry about keeping your legs straight!! Then again, they are rather vulnerable to breakage, and less maneuverable. Right now I’d like one of those traction devices that keeps you from bending your back, but on my terms. Like, not as the result of a car crash or something.
- Have I mentioned lately how much I love my house? I love my house. It’s wonderful. I shall post pictures someday after the vinyl windows and sliding doors have been installed.
Time to eat and do more work.